Charleston is absolutely a place of luxury; however, you can enjoy its luxuries without killing your bank. We do it all the time!!
- Picnic By the Battery: Pack up your favorite snacks from home, a blanket and some sunglasses and enjoy the beautiful water views and people watching downtown.
- Go For a Jog: Grab your sneaks and explore all the historic architecture–believe me it will be a positive distraction!
- Dive into the Market: Taste the scrumptious samples & be entertained by street performers.
- Beach It: Charleston is surrounded by many beaches: Folly, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Island. Take advantage.
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: Take a walk and see the City from an entirely different perspective.
- Marion Square: Grab a frisbee and some friends.
- King Street: Bring a coffee and window shop along the famous King St.
- The Cistern Yard: Get on campus and read a book in the most peaceful get away
- Art: Visit the art galleries along Broad Street!
- Charleston Public Library: A beautifully structured, old building that is worth a visit.